well, here goes....
The first time. We have all had a first time. The first time we tried chocolate, went on an air plane, had a drink, went to a ball game, saw Star Wars, fell in love, or had sex.
This is the first time I am posting to the web-iverse, my thoughts and feelings on something so personal as myself. You are going to have to indulge me, because I am going to try and not hold anything back. It's going to be real, honest, truthful and revealing. If anything offends, then I apologize for offending, but I don't apologize for revealing it about myself.
So, be warned and be open minded. I just want this stuff out there so that people can understand where I come from, what I feel, what I think, and sometimes what I do.... It's hard to be totally honest. I think it's also going to be hard for you the reader, to be accepting of someone else's (my) faults, shortcomings and mistakes. I will also be talking about my triumphs, and dreams and in some cases, what I feel we all should know about life in general. That last thing is kind of arrogant, or conceited I guess, and maybe even a little pushy, but I have my way and you have yours.... and sometimes, I think my way may be a better idea.
So, as you read these blogs, be prepared, be open minded, and be advised that it will be a little shocking, maybe a lot shocking.
By my definition this is not going to be a gay blog, a POZ blog, a drug blog, or a sex blog... it's a "me" blog. Yes, I am those things, or have done those things, so they will undoubtedly be topics covered here, but this is going to be "me", revealed and naked for the whole world to see.
I'm going to be filling the space between the things you know about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment